Top 5 Reasons for Raritan Power Management
June 21, 2012
If you're not totally satisfied with your current power management solution, take this opportunity to learn more about Raritan's industry-leading solutions, security, service and support.
1. Raritan is committed to our market and our customers
- We’ve been in the industry since 1985
- We continue to evolve our product line to keep pace with the latest technologies
- We have an unwavering commitment to customer service, support, and power management.
2. Raritan offers industry-leading data center and remote security with:
- Strong encryption
- Strong passwords
- Permissions, LDAP/S and Active Directory®
3. Raritan’s energy management solutions offer superior performance, including:
- Remote power monitoring and metering of current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW) and energy consumption (kWh) down to the individual outlet level.
- Billing-grade accuracy capable of ISO/IEC +/- 1% kWh
- Energy management software that can map temperature and humidity sensor data onto a cooling chart with customizable thresholds
4. Raritan leads in innovation – we were the first to offer:
- Power metering at individual outlets on rack PDUs
- ISO/IEC +/- 1% billing-grade kWh metering
- Intelligent rack PDUs with the option of plug-and-play sensors
- Energy management software that works across virtually any rack PDU vendor’s products
- Intelligent rack PDUs with USB ports
5. Raritan offers a complete solution for your energy management needs in one place with:
- A full line of intelligent rack PDUs including outlet metered / outlet switched, outlet metered / unswitched, unit metered / outlet switched, unit metered / unswitched and inline meters
- One of the broadest lines of environmental sensors of any rack PDU manufacturer
- Energy management software that can manage virtually any rack PDU in the market; gather data and present the information aggregated by location, user, or type of equipment; and environmental data plotted on a chart showing whether the data is inside or outside the thresholds.
Test Drive Power IQ Test Drive PX iPDU